Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Share the Congo With Your Friends

Hey all, take a gander at the video here:

WORLD RELIEF CONGO from emote360 on Vimeo.



This video was done by my BS (big sistah) Elizabeth Fischer and Benjamin Edwards (my BB, or big brother), both of which I love dearly. This was done on behalf of World Relief NEXT. Tell your friends about this video. This is real time. This isn't some faraway story. It isn't impossible to have a positive effect in this region from your living room or your local community. If you think so, ask me and I'll be happy to tell you you're mistaken.

You.

CAN.

HELP. ASSIST. ALLEVIATE. FIGHT. LOVE. RELIVE.

I know we're all concerned about the journalists in North Korea, and whether or not they will get a fair trial. Believe me, I'm following their story...but these people you see? The faces here on this video? It breaks my heart that hardly anyone knows the injustice and horror they face every day. That 5.4 million people have died because of the atrocities in this area.

Please pray, if nothing else, please pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment